Subscribe to the Shul Schmooze
The Shul Schmooze is the weekly newsletter of The North Shore Jewish Center - Congregation Or Simcha. It contains articles, information, a schedule of events and much more! It has something for everyone. It is creative, informative and entertaining.
Some weekly features:
- Torah Tidbits
- Shabbat Schedule
- Kiddush sponsors
- Mazel Tovs
- Upcoming Events
- Yenta Corner
- Weather Report for upcoming week - forecast at a glance.
What the critics are saying:
- "The feel good synagogue newsletter of the year" – Obama
- One thumb way up - Ebert
- "If we were a synagogue newsletter instead of a pop music/culture magazine we would want to be just like The Shul Schmooze " - Rolling Stone Magazine
- "My anonymous sources tell me it is the best synagogue newsletter in the North Shore" – Liz Smith
- "If you only read one synagogue newsletter from Chicago and the surrounding suburbs this year, make it The Shul Schmooze " – The Jewish Journal
- Winner of the prestigious Schmoozer of the Year Award, VosIzNaies Magazine
To subscribe via e-mail, please send us your name and address, by clicking on the link below. Put "Newsletter Subscription" in the Message Box.